Yay, another tag game!
- Thank the person who nominated you – Thank you, Becky!
- Answer all the questions down below!
- Pingback to the creator of the tag: Ellyn@AllonsyThornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers who you’d like to know more about to do this tag!
1. Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging?
I wanted to introduce my characters to the world…yes, before the books have been finished and published! I also wanted to try out sharing writing tips, and added serial stories at some point. I’ve kept blogging because writing is one of my passions, so…
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
3. What are your Top Three favorite blog posts?
Do I have to choose?? Okay then…
Family Fluff — That’s what it is. Pure fluff, albeit with a subtle reference to a recovering soldier. But it’s fluffy because in the book, which takes place after this…um…no spoilers.
Rainy Night Cuddles — More fluff. Can you tell I love writing fluff?
Father and Son — This one takes place post-Take My Hand, so there’s a reference to the antagonist, but no name is given…for spoilery reasons.
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Reading, writing, playing games with my siblings, photography…
5. What are three of your favorite things?
Books, Disney’s Tangled, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Maybe when two of my flash fics reached 5 likes and another reached 6 likes. That made me happy.
Also, when I actually finish a post and schedule it before it’s supposed to be posted.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Writing my stories, reading, photography…
8. Describe your personality in three words.
No joke, I asked one of my siblings for this one: Bossy, kind, energetic.
9. What are your top three pet peeves?
- The ‘gazing-at-each-other’s-lips’ trope I’ve seen quite a few times in traditionally published Christian fiction. Like, I’m a romantic, but this just irritates me. (Actually, I should say it irritates me more when it happens between unmarried couples and especially when it happens almost the exact moment they meet!)
- Stickers. On. Books. I haaaate peeling stickers off. Hate it. I don’t want to inadvertently tear off part of the cover if it’s paperback or has a dust jacket. And I don’t want to have that sticky gunk on it either.
- MISSPELLED WORDS. I CANNOT STAND MISSPELLED WORDS. Or when ‘your’ is used when it should be ‘you’re’, or ‘their’ when it should be ‘there’, and so forth…
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I think I’ve already told one of my followers this, but I was bucked off a horse named Bear when I was 9.