Today’s tag is once more from the gals over at Fairy Tale Central! This is the writer’s version – meaning I’m using my own OC couples for it. The tag actually ran from the 14th-28th, but I decided to do it all at once at the end of the month, so here goes!
1. The first OTP you wrote
Stephen & Meg from my Civil War series. I think. Fun fact, they were originally named Ben & Eliza.
No, I will not reveal whether Stephen dies or not.
2. Your cliché OTP from an early work that you still love
Stephen & Meg were cliché, but I don’t know if they are now…honestly, I think all of my OC couples are cliché at some point, but Connor does it mainly in jest to cheer Kelly up when she’s upset.
3. A hate-to-love OTP you’ve written. (Or your favorite, if you’ve written several)
Gunnar & Mette from my Snow Queen retelling WIP. It’s a really tiny baby idea now, but it could grow up into a trilogy. Idk yet.
But these two. I know it doesn’t seem like it from the flash fic I already posted about them, but they’re definitely going to be snarky with rings of truth scattered throughout their bantering. 😆
(Then there’ll be a gut-wrenching load of ✨C H A R A C T E R D E V E L O P M E N T✨)
4. Your OTP with the craziest relationship
Hmm…I dunno. Maybe it’ll end up being Gunnar & Mette.
5. Your best dressed OTP
They all have their moments in a pretty gown or dashing suit, so…
6. Star-crossed love: your forbidden love OTP
I did have one, but that story is kinda scrapped now. I’ve thought of several forbidden love ideas and used the trope for a Gunnar & Mette flash fic I wrote like a week or so ago.
7. Your funniest OTP
I don’t know. I’m hoping to sprinkle humor in all the stories.
8. Your OTP with the healthiest relationship
I want all of them to have a healthy relationship, so…
9. Your sweetest, most adorable OTP
All of them. But to be honest, I might have to say Kennor (ConnorxKelly) fits the bill best.
10. The OTP who snuck up on you, the one you didn’t expect to love
11. Your moodiest OTP
12. A class-crossed OTP you’ve written
Johannes & Hanne. He’s a prince, she’s a commoner. I think there may be others I’ve come up with…I wonder if Harrison & Sadie would count?
13. An OTP you wrote that most people don’t ship
I honestly don’t know considering I haven’t published any full-length books. (YET)
14. Your very favorite OTP you’ll love for the rest of your days
Ok, that’s all for now! I hope you all have a good Leap Day! 😊